2 New Speaking Programs for Middle Schoolers Ages 10-13yrs Starting In September.
Do you feel that your kids could use some help with:
- Gaining self-confidence to share their ideas
- Overcoming shyness to participate in school classes
- Believing in themselves to present their projects
- Developing skills to communicate effectively to be understood
- Improving listening and speaking with friends and family
Then, let me introduce myself.
My name is Anna Scoby. I am the creator of Project Be You, an educational program for children offering unique classes to instill confidence through communication. Students engage in interactive 90-minute classes with projects, discussions, and presentations. Through activities and positive associations, students learn to express themselves, share ideas, present their thoughts in an effective way and ultimately gain confidence to communicate and build their self-esteem.
Two 10 Week “Speak Up & Stand Out” Programs are starting this September:
- Each Tuesday, Middle School Group (ages 10-13yrs)
September 27, 2022 – November 29, 2022
5:00-6:30 pm PST (* via Zoom)
- Each Friday, Middle School Group (ages 10-13yrs)
September 23, 2022 – December 2, 2022,
7:30-9:00 pm PST (* via Zoom)
A free “Meet & Greet” class is will be held online on Tuesday, September 6th starting at 5:00 pm. Please register using the link shown below.“Meet & Greet” September 6, 2022 at 5:00pm
See you there 🙂